Get started with Selenium-based automated tests with OxygenHQ
Want to get started with test automation or struggling with your Selenium tests? We’ve got you covered.
Join us for a 3-hour workshop and learn how to get started with Selenium-based automated tests with OxygenHQ - a new open-source test automation framework for web, mobile, API and IoT that used by over 400+ companies worldwide. The session will be led by Nachum Dimer, CEO and Co-Founder at CloudBeat.
- Test automation basics & challenges
- Selenium best practices
- Node.js, WebDriver.io and Oxygen advantages
- OxygenHQ overview
- Recording automated tests
- The page object model and data-driven testing
- Debugging & test stability
- Running tests on multiple browsers and devices - locally and in the cloud
- Laptop (either PC or Mac)
- Installed Oxygen IDE: http://oxygenhq.org
- Installed Node 8 (the version is important): https://nodejs.org/dist/latest-v8.x/
- Installed Java 8 (the version is important): https://www.java.com/en/download/
- Installed Chrome browser
This workshop has no registration fee or any other cost associated to it, it is completely free.