Testing and life through critical thinking and creativity.
During this talk, I’ll share with you the honest story behind the front-end transformation, which we’ve done in Relay42. In particular, we’ll cover the following:
- How we found our balance between unit, integration, and e2e tests.
- What to test
- Perspective on reasons why you can’t cover everything with one single category of tests.
- Why doesn’t the pyramid of testing work for many teams?
- How to deal with bad coverage and iteratively improve it.
- What we do with regression and releases
- Tools, libraries, and workflows which help you to improve the code quality