“The Future of Browser Automation: Selenium 5 & 6”
Welcome to the Continuous Testing Meetup - London!
We’re thrilled to announce our return to in-person events! We can’t wait to meet with our incredible community and continue our journey of growth together. Join to get insights from top industry experts, and connect with fellow testers, developers, and DevOps engineers. Your presence is the missing piece to this puzzle, so mark your calendars and let’s make it an unforgettable gathering!
Here is the agenda:
- 18.30: Open doors, food & drinks
- 19.00: Intro from CTM team
- 19.15: The Future of Browser Automation: Selenium 5 & 6
- 20.00: Q&A
- 20.15: Drinks and mingling!
Experience a deep dive into the evolving landscape of browser automation. Discover the cutting-edge advancements and possibilities in Selenium, network with experts, and explore the exciting prospects that lie ahead in the world of browser automation. Engage in thought-provoking discussions and gain insights to empower your automation projects. Don’t miss this opportunity to stay ahead of the curve and shape the future of web testing and automation!
LiveStream details will be shared shortly before the event.
See you there!
- Simon Stewart, creator of WebDriver
- Puja Jagani, Tech Lead at the Selenium project, Team Lead at BrowserStack
- Titus Fortner, Tech Lead at the Selenium project, Senior Developer Advocate at Sauce Labs
- Jonathan Lipps, Lead at the Appium project, Senior Director Automation Technologies at HeadSpin
- David Burns, Tech Lead at the Selenium project, Head of Open Source at BrowserStack
- Diego Molina, Tech Lead at the Selenium project, OSPO Lead at Sauce Labs